Code of Ethics
The Australian Electrical Industry relies on the integrity and quality of Licensed Electrical Contractors. Sure Power employees are dedicated to set an example of the qualities that customers and the regulator would desire.
- Maintain public safety by ensuring that our standard of workmanship is beyond reproach with all work complying with the Australian Standards and Statutory legislation.
- Provide customers with the most energy efficient solution which will satisfy their specified needs.
- Provide a minimum 12 months workmanship guarantee.
- Always provide a punctual service to customers and provide high level communication regarding site attendance.
- Provide reasonable assistance to customers in cases of emergency.
- Remain professional when performing work to our customers.
- Provide appropriate training and support for staff to improve work practices and raise the standard of the work being performed.
- Uphold the highest levels of safety, security and confidentiality for both employees and the public.
- Ensure any grievance against the Association or another member is in accordance with the published dispute resolution procedure. Externally defend the integrity of your association and other members.
- Leave all workplaces in a clean, tidy, and safe condition.